Saturday, December 14, 2013

Shopping (Day 2)

December 14th

Laura and I finally made it to the shopping street!

AND I FINALLY GOT MY HAT! 

Yayyy!

And it snowed yesterday! oh my gosh!
It was Laura's first time in the snow so that was exciting:)


So we walked for AN HOUR in the pouring down snow just to get to the shopping street
When we got there we went to Starbucks!

LOOK AT THE PAINTING/SIGN I FOUND IN STARBUCKS!:)


I honestly didn't believe it until I took 20 seconds to realize why it looked so familiar!

We went shopping, I got my new hat, we went in every store possible and then we started to walk home and I saw a sign on a window of a store...
It looked strange and I actually couldnt figure out why it looked so weird


But anyway congratulations store on your 1th anniversary sale:P

Thanks God for fun, snow filled weekends!


No comments:

Post a Comment