Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Day

December 12


Today I had a test shoot and boy am I tired. 
Thankful but tired.

Here's a picture of me... sorry I'm not a professional photographer haha


ALSO IT SNOWED TODAY.
BUT GUESS WHO HAD THEIR TEST SHOOT ALL DAY.

ME.

Oh well at least I got to see it on the top of some cars!

Anyway. I'm still new to blogging so my posts are really random... 

Side note. My brother is the best brother in the entire world because this

His background on Kakao talk when we have conversations is me and my roommate:)
Thanks mason! I love you bud<3

Last thing...


If anyone has ever eaten toast with baked beans on them I would like to know
Because Laura says it's a very popular meal...
I think not.

Thanks God for second chances and bomb little brothers.


No comments:

Post a Comment