Friday, November 29, 2013

Only Two

November 29

There are only two of us in the apartments right now

Anya and I

Here we are!
She's 15 and I am 17 (they tell me to tell everyone that haha)
I definitely thought she was 20 or so when I met her 

SHE IS THE BEST PERSON EVER.
I got home from an open call and she asked me if I was hungry
YES.
she made me spaghetti noodles and shrimp
(I thought of my brother because he loves noodles lol)


SOOOOO YUMMY!!

Kakao talk

Also if you want to reach me you should message me on kakao talk because they have fun emoticons that you can use: such as 

HAHAHAHAHA:)

Thanks God for Anya and funny emoticons

Also- I will probably not post again until I get an adapter so I can charge my computer so it might be a few days:( 

anyway I miss you all and love you all<3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke,
    So happy to see you have arrived safe and sound after your long travel. :-) Looking forward to following your amazing adventure. Enjoy and wishing you well. xoxo...Julie (Clifford)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy!!! You know Kakao talk?? that's so awesome!! How are you liking Korea so far?? :)

    ReplyDelete