Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 1: Travel

November 27-28

I left my house to go to the airport at 5:30 with 4 hours of sleep and being the morning person that I am NOT, it took a few tries to wake up. 
Then came the hour long drive from our small little town to the big city of Seattle. The ride was mostly in silence because I didn't want to say goodbye to my mom. 
We sat in the airport for about 2 hours waiting for the first plane. When it finally cam it was time for me to travel.

FIRST AIRPLANE

The first plane I took had exactly 13 rows with 4 seats in each row and there were ONLY 18 PASSENGERS on the plane. 
We had 1 flight attendant and 2 plots making a total of 21 people on the plane.
After 30 minutes in the air, I was in Canada.
I wish that my second flight was that comfortable.


SECOND AIRPLANE

12 hours on a plane. how about no. 
Nobody was seated next to me though!
I watched Elf, We're the Millers, Edward Scissor Hands, Grown Ups 2, and Ratatouille.
I was asleep most of the time so I didn't actually watch the movies
But after 12 hours I got off the plane, and got right onto a bus that I rode for 2 hours.
I got picked up from the bus stop and went straight to a casting call for some commercial.

"Home"

Finally after hours of travel, I got to the apartments where I will be staying for the next 59 days.
I met another girl staying here, her name is Anya. She doesn't speak English very fluently. But my new roommate comes in Sunday from Australia!
I finally fell asleep at 11 o'clock (or 6 in the morning back home in Washington) 
And I woke up at 4 o'clock (11 in WA)

I have already accomplished so much this morning:
I made tea for Anya and I 
I took a shower
I read two chapters in Paper Towns by John Green (Thanks mom for the book(:) 
I got dressed
I did my makeup
I made a blog
I posted this post

I am ready for the day and it's only 8:30 am.

Thanks God for this amazing opportunity.








No comments:

Post a Comment